Nagpal & Nagpal
Invest your time and efforts on running your business. Leave the rest to us.
We Help grow your business
Nagpal & Nagpal Chartered accountants is headquartered at the fastest growing satellite town “Zirakpur” located at the foot of Shivalik hills, an emerging commercial hub of tricity.
Who We are
We are a professional services firm focused on making transformation real. We help organizations prepare for tomorrow by reimaging their business today. We come across numerous clients and feel, they keep themselves occupied with various compliances, most of them even find compliances burdensome. We make them relieved on this part and help them focus completely on their business. We help them not just do their business but to transform them to grow and prosper. We guide our clients to make necessary financial decisions to meet the inevitable challenges in future. Welcome to Nagpal & Nagpal Chartered Accountants…
What we do
Audit & & Assurance
We provide various Auditing & Assurance Services to Companies and Firms and Trusts. Audit includes through verification of evidences, vouchers & certifications. We also provide following services
- Statutory Audit under Companies Act 2013
- Tax Audit under Income Tax
- Internal Audits
- Management Audits
- Stock Audits
- Trust Audits
- Fraud Investigation and Forensic Audits
- Special Purpose Audits & Certifications
- Foreign Exchange Remittance Certifications such as Form 15CB / 15CA
Income Tax Advisory
Income tax consultancy with effective tax strategies, form an integral part of our advisory. We provide income tax advice to companies as well as non-companies clients. We provide income tax advice in following areas:
- Corporate Tax Matters
- Foreign Company Taxation
- Merger & Acquisition Taxation
- Transfer Pricing
- Individual & Non-Resident Indian Tax Matters.
- Expatriate Taxations
- LLP, Partnership taxation
- Trust Taxation
Foreign Company Set-ups In India
We advise foreign entity for setting up subsidiaries, liaison offices, branches offices and project offices in India. Generally a Joint Venture (JV) is a way to enter the Indian market in sectors where in there is a legal requirement for a local partner or there is a % cap on foreign investments. But a foreign company with eligibility for a 100% subsidiary can also go through a Joint Venture (JV).
We Offer following Services:
- Finding a Joint Venture partner company for an interested Indian company or finding a partner company for interested foreign company.
- Managing finances, Tax and compliances management, repatriation of funds to the foreign entity, etc.
Company law services & Compliances
Indian companies are governed by Companies Act 2013 and every Company has to comply with various statutory provisions as per different sections of Companies Act 2013. We provide complete services for Company Law Compliances such as:
- Filling of various Forms for Director Changes, Name Changes, Office Changes, etc
- Conducting Board & Share Holders Meetings
- Drafting & Maintenance of Minutes of Meetings
- Filling of Annual Returns
- Compliances of additional issue of Shares
- Conversions of Private Limited Company to LLP and Vice Versa
Insolvency & Bankruptcy
Mr. Karun Nagpal, as an Insolvency professional, IBBI enrolment no. IBBI/IPA-001/IP-P-01910/2019-2020/12956 assists corporate entities, entrepreneurs, banks, financial institutions, bondholders, other lenders and stakeholders to control the financial viability of companies that are facing financial distress and are on the brink of bankruptcy. He is also partner of one the largest IPE in India Synergy Insolvency Professionals LLP. Synergy is recognized as an Insolvency Professional Entity (IPE) by Insolvency and Bankruptcy Board of India (“IBBI”) vide recognition number IBBI/IPE/0104. It has been founded by a group of 13 professionals having rich exposure in different industry verticals and as professional practitioners, providing services in the areas of IBC Practice, Financial Restructuring, Debt Restructuring, IPO Advisory, Banking & Finance, Corporate Laws, Taxation (Direct & Indirect Taxes), Audit & Assurance, including representation before various regulatory authorities.
CA Karun Nagpal is IBBI Registered Valuer u/s 247 of Companies Act, 2013 for Securities or Financial Assets Class vide registration number IBBI/RV/06/2020/12818.
We also have association with the valuers for other classes be it immovable property or plant machinery valuation.
Our working is under regulatory norms and affects the stakeholders in many terms and hence required a subject specialist, We provide you state of art standard practices.
- Securities & Financial assets Valuation
- Intangible Assets Valuation
- Regulatory Valuations
- Tangible Assets Valuations